Our Mission: To provide compassionate, professional, and quality Geriatric Care Management in a manner that respects the history, dignity, and autonomy of the elder while providing hope, security, safety, and maximum health and independence.
- Founding member and chairperson of the Outagamie (county) Caregiver Coalition
- Active participant and prior leadership team member of the Fox Valley Senior Resource Network
- Trained leader and facilitator for Stepping On Fall Prevention program and Strong Women strength training program
- Adjunct instructor and Advisory Committee member for the Occupational Therapy Assistant program at Fox Valley Technical College
- Mentor to Occupational Therapy Assistant students on various community projects
- Planning committee member of the Wisconsin Occupational Therapy Association’s annual conference
- Member of: National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM), American Society on Aging (ASA), Alzheimer’s Association, American and Wisconsin Occupational Therapy Associations (AOTA/WOTA), Alliance of Professional Healthcare Advocates (APHA)
Coyle Care Management provides geriatric and elder care consulting services in Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and Waupaca, Wisconsin along with the surrounding areas in Outagamie, Winnebago, Calumet, Waupaca, and Brown Counties.