Our Mission: To provide compassionate, professional, and quality Geriatric Care Management in a manner that respects the history, dignity, and autonomy of the elder while providing hope, security, safety, and maximum health and independence.
Care Coordination is the process where I assist with the ongoing care needs of your aging loved one. This often involves the following:
- Assist in set-up of services, equipment, caregivers, appointments, household work, etc.
- Be the liaison and “team leader” with other providers
- Provide routine “wellness checks” to monitor status
- Be the “extended family” to fill the void of distant family members or absence of support
- Coordination of medical appointments, and can accompany as well
- Provide communication to distant family members
- Investigate, set up, and tour potential alternate living facilities. This can be done with or without the client.
- Facilitate moves to/ from home, assisted living, nursing facility, hospital, geographical relocation
- Research possible treatments, care facilities, programs, and services that might be beneficial